AndroidIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing full-featured Android apps directly on your Android device.
- Gradle support, you can import Android Studio projects easily without problems.
- Kotlin support, you don't need to use old versions of your favorite library thanks Gradle you can add any library you want.
- Android 12+ support, AndroidIDE is tested on the newest Android versions you don't need to worry that AndroidIDE will not be supported anymore if you update your phone.
- .aab support, since August 2021 Google only allows uploading .aab packages instead of .apk file, there is no IDE on Google Play that support this.
- and much more, try it yourself and create your first beautiful app with AndroidIDE.
If you found any error you can let us now via Github. Just create a new issue here